Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chained Up: Chick-fil-A's Spicy Chicken Sandwich


Suit 420 loves chicken.

In fact, if I were stranded on an island, if there's one thing I'd want there to be plenty of -- it's chicken.

And chicks.  Dudes not so much.

So when Suit 420 recently learned that a few groups were boycotting Chick-fil-A because "If you're eating Chick-fil-A, you're eating anti-gay," I'm not going to lie.

It made me kind of hungry for some anti-gay.  But not just any old anti-gay.

I like my anti-gay FLAMING.

So I stopped by Chick-fil-A for a spicy chicken sandwich.

Now, before I get into the sandwich, Suit 420 has to admit that he’s never visited a Chick-fil-A that wasn’t extremely clean and had stellar service.  And this Chick-fil-A didn’t disappoint.

After just a few minutes, Suit 420 was handed a spicy chicken sandwich by a nice lady with a smiling face telling me to have a very blessed day.

If that doesn't put you in a good mood nothing will.

As soon as I sat down, Suit 420 opened his sandwich and dug in.


Normally, I’d load a chicken sandwich up with ketchup and mustard.

But not this one. I wanted to get the full flavor of the chicken, and also see how spicy it was.

Let me assure you, the sandwich was amazing.

First, the chicken was high quality.  It wasn't the kind that tastes all rubberized like you get at McDonald's.

Instead it was a nice, thick piece of meat.

And Suit 420 sure does like to wrap his lips around a huge slab of meat.

In fact, Suit420s mouth was on fire after his first bite.  It was full of tasty flavor and tasty spice.

Fortunately, Chick-fil-A sells sweet tea.  Yet another reason why I love the place.

The best part was that the hotness made Suit420 eat it very slowly, so I got to savor every last bite. And even better was after being a tad hungover, the spiciness kind of kick-started Suit 420 into gear.

So if you haven’t tried it, I’d recommend a quick trip to the nearest Chick-fil-A for a spicy chicken sandwich.

You’ll be glad you did.

But if you want to eat gay, I guess you'll just have to eat someplace else.

RATING:  Good

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Chick-fil-a. HATE the gay agenda that makes everything about them. I know gay people who are not like that.

    Wish we had some of those restaurants around us. Sadly, none where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL! "Instead it was a nice, thick piece of meat."

    ReplyDelete